Post jobs and internships, register for fairs and more...
Employment recruiters who wish to make use of the assistance, services and/or facilities offered by the Career Center at The University of North Texas must comply with The University of North Texas Nondiscrimination/Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy (1.3.7) and the additional Recruiting Policies and Guidelines outlined as follows:
The University of North Texas is committed to the principles that the learning and working environment of its students should be free from inappropriate conduct. We reserve the right to refuse service to employers for factors such as the following:
- Misrepresentation by dishonest information or absence of information
- Complaints by students, alumni, faculty and/or staff
- Harassment of UNT students, alumni, and/or staff
- Breach of confidentiality
- Requiring, at the time of application, personal information such as bank and social security numbers
- Positions not likely of interest to college students or alumni
- Failure to adhere to UNT policies and/or any violation of UNT rules and regulations, and local, state, or federal laws
UNT's annual security report is available for your review at http://clery.unt.edu/ or in hard copy by request. This report contains policy information and crime statistics for the school as required by federal law.