|Discovery Park||Counseling Office (C102C)||Therapy appointments available at this location. Contact CTS to schedule an appointment.|
|Greek Life Center||621 S. Welch St.||
- Consultation Hours with Dr. Steffanie Grossman & Dr. Jay Darr - TBD throughout semester
- Outreach Programing (e.g., body image, communications, etc.) upon request for Charpters. Please contact Dr. Steffanie Grossman or Dr. Jay Darr to schedule a program.
|International Center||Marquis Hall 110||
- International Student Workshops with Dr. Bethany Evans – Date, Time, & Room TBD
- These workshops will provide an opportunity for international students to meet each other, share their experiences, and engage in thoughtful discussions. Please contact Dr. Bethany Evans at CTS for information regarding time/date/location.
|Vet Services||Sage Hall 123||
- Walk-In Hours with Dr. Rachita Sharma – Tuesdays 12:30-1:30
- Vets Connect Workshop – Tuesdays 11:30-12:30
The transition from the demands of military life to university life is sometimes confusing and can create a significant amount of stress. This group offers Veterans a safe space to genuinely connect with and support one another.