Therapy Assistance Online
- TAO is an interactive, web-based program that helps manage emotional well-being and provides assistance to help overcome anxiety, depression and other common concerns.
- TAO is based on well-researched and highly effective treatment strategies.
- You will watch engaging videos, complete exercises for either self-help, between face to face sessions, or prior to meeting with your therapist via private, secure, videoconferencing for a 15 - 30 minute consultation.
- Exercises take approximately 15 - 30 minutes to complete.
- Daily logs can be completed on a smart phone, tablet, or computer. These take a few minutes per entry and the treatment is most effective if you make an entry 2 or more times per day.
TAO allows you to either manage your own emotional well-being without the help of a therapist or you can work with therapist and use TAO between scheduled appointments. You will have 24/7 access to highly effective self-help tools, and when engaged with a therapist, therapy modules to review during dedicated face to face or video conferencing appointments.
Check out this video about TAO @ UNT
Want to see a TAO sample module?
You can by clicking: TAO Understanding Depression