Therapy Assistance Online
- TAO is an online library of engaging, interactive programs to learn life skills and to help you bounce back from disappointments or stumbling blocks in life
- TAO is based on well-researched and highly effective treatment strategies.
- You will view high quality, entertaining, and interactive learning modules, using evidence-based theories for either self-help, between face to face sessions, or prior to meeting with your therapist
- Interactive exercises take approximately 15 - 30 minutes to complete
- Daily logs can be completed on a smart phone, tablet, or computer. These take a few minutes per entry and the treatment is most effective if you make an entry 2 or more times per day
We are excited to provide you with a very powerful mobile-friendly tool that aims to assist you with managing life challenges.
To use TAO Self-Help @ UNT you must be enrolled for either summer, fall or spring semesters and use your UNT email address.
TAO allows you to either manage your own emotional well-being without the help of a therapist or you can work with therapist and use TAO between scheduled appointments. You will have 24/7 access to highly effective self-help tools, and when engaged with a therapist, therapy modules to review during dedicated face to face or video conferencing appointments.
Want to see a TAO sample module?
You can by clicking: TAO Understanding Depression