The Eagle's Nest Fund
The purpose of Eagle’s Nest funding is to assist registered student organizations with their programming; which can be defined as events, services, or projects.
The Student Government Association exists to serve the students, and by that fact, we exist to serve the organizations of the University of North Texas. Organizations help collect like-minded individuals for a common cause, which inherently improve life and study at UNT. Our purpose is to help fund any efforts made by student organizations in regards to event programming in order to help boost a healthy campus culture and promote involvement in different student organizations.
How to Apply
In order to receive any funding, ALL of the following steps must be completed by a student organization:
- Attend an SGA Resource Meeting (dates/times/locations can be found below).
- Complete the online application (via OrgSync) AT LEAST four weeks in advance of the planned event date.
- Present to the SGA Eagle’s Nest committee at the scheduled time set by the Director of Student Allocations over Eagle’s Nest.
Attending a resource meeting after you have applied will result in a denied application.
The Spring 2018 Eagle's Nest Application closes on April 6th at 5 pm.
Review the Eagle's Nest Guidelines for requirements and restrictions on funding, applying, and the guidelines for your presentations.
Additionally, you can check out our Eagle's Nest Funding Policy for more detailed information.
If you have any questions please contact the SGA Office:
- SGA Phone: (940) 565-3850
- SGA Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SGA Office: Union, Suite 344
- Thursday, July 26th: 6:30 pm – Union 401