Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board (THECB)
- General description: The Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board is the State agency that oversees all public post-secondary education. It promotes access, affordability, quality, success, and cost efficiency in the state’s institutions of higher education. The Governor appoints a non-voting student member to represent student interests on the Board.
- Term: June 1, 2018 to May 31, 2019
- Qualifications: Enrollment (undergrad or graduate) at a public institution of higher education, good academic standing, maintain 2.5 GPA, commit to attend quarterly board and committee meetings
- How to apply: Submit THECB Application, Governor's Appointment Application, Résumé, and Unofficial Transcript
- Application packet deadline: December 11, 2017 by noon, to Christa Coffey, Director of Student Activities, University Union 345
- Additional information can be found here