Academic Success involves active learning. These activities are designed to help you get used to moving beyond the classroom in your academic endeavors.
- Meet with a professor outside of class during their office hours to discuss the course.
- Make an appointment with an academic advisor at your home college campus or UNT.
- Participate in an arranged study group from your class.
Personal Development involves activities that will help you grow and understand yourself as a person, as well as assist you with your transition to the UNT community.
- Take a career or major placement test, for instance, a math placement test.
- Take a UNT Campus Tour.
- Attend and participate in a university sponsored student organization meeting or club.
Social involvement is represented by your ability to know and interact in a healthy way with other students at the school where you decide to enroll or at UNT.
- Attend an athletic event (save the ticket stub).
- Attend a campus theatre or music performance (save a flyer or event program, if possible).
- Attend Homecoming Festivities.