Steps to Register for Eagle Camp
- Complete online registration form including payment
- Mail or Fax your Medical Information and Release Form
- You will receive a confirmation email from us no later than August 4, 2017
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter
- Check out the Eagle Camp FAQ page!
- All registration forms and financial assistance applications must be received no later than August 4, 2017
- Space is limited
- Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis
- Interested students must complete the online registration form
- NO registrations accepted by phone, mail, or in person at any time
- All financial assistance applications must be received no later than July 28, 2017
- Once a registration form is received and processed, a confirmation receipt will be generated.
- The receipt is then emailed to the email address on the registration form.
- This receipt confirms your registration for the camp.
- If you do not receive a confirmation email within two week after submitting your registration form, please contact the Eagle Camp Staff at 940.565.4198
Regular Registration Fee: $200 (after July 1)
Early Bird Registration Fee: $175 (before July 1)
The camp fee covers transportation to and from camp, lodging for two nights, five meals, a camp t-shirt, Eagle Camp swag and all activities. Payment should be submitted online when you register.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
Deadline to request refunds: July 28, 2017
Refund requests must be made in writing and received by the Eagle Camp Staff no later than the deadline above. There will be NO refunds issued after this date. Refunds will be credited to the original card used to register.
Deadline to cancel: July 28, 2017
Cancellation requests must be made by the student in writing online (using the cancellation form). No cancellations will be taken by phone. It is the student’s responsibility to contact the Eagle Camp Staff by the posted deadline in order to cancel and receive a refund for Eagle Camp. There will be NO refunds issued after this cancellation date.
Wait List Students Notified by: August 1, 2017
If all camp spaces are filled, registration forms will continue to be accepted until the registration deadline. Students will be automatically placed on the camp “wait list” and will be emailed their wait list status. Once the cancellation deadline passes, we will update as many students' status as possible and will automatically change student’s status to "confirmed". The students will be notified of their confirmed status by email. If we cannot accommodate all students on the wait list, we will provide a refund to students that are not confirmed.
To be removed from the wait list, it is the student’s responsibility to contact the Eagle Camp Staff (in writing) and remove their name from the wait list.
Camp Financial Assistance
Click here to download the Eagle Camp Financial Assistance Form.
Students can apply for financial assistance if you cannot attend Eagle Camp due to the cost. To apply, complete the financial assistance form prior to registering for Eagle Camp. For students that are granted financial assistance, we can waive the registration fee. These funds are limited, so please complete the form if the fee is truly holding you back from attending. Please download the Financial Assistance form (pdf) and either mail or fax it to us before the registration deadline.