For Students & Orgs
Students and Registered Student Organizations have the opportunity to participate in a variety of Homecoming events and competitions throughout the week! Please see below for more information about how to get involved.
The Homecoming Team Competition includes a variety of activities and events throughout the week. Competition will consist of 3 service events and 4 spirit events. Teams may compete in as many or as few events as desired. Every event will award teams points towards the Service or Spirit Cups, as well as the Scrappy Cup. You can details regarding the annual Team Competition in the "Homecoming Events and Team Competition Information" packet.
To register for any event in the Team Competition, please compete the OrgSync form by 11:59pm on Wednesday, October 18th.
Non-Competition Information & Opportunities
Aside from the Team Competition, there are some more opportunities for students during Homecoming week. See below for more information:
- Homecoming Student Organization Funding Request (due October 25th)
- Homecoming Tailgating Tent Rental (due October 25th) [Credit Card Authorization Form]
- Homecoming Picnic and Spirit Day Table Reservation (due October 25th)
- Homecoming Picnic Student Organization Showcase (due October 25th)
- Non-Competition Parade Entries (due October 25th)
- Homecoming Volunteer Form
Homecoming Game Student Tickets
Students are encouraged to attend the Homecoming football game on November 11th at 4:00pm at Apogee Stadium.
To get a ticket, you can go to meangreenstudenttickets.com on your mobile device. Students can also purchase guest tickets at meangreenstudentguest.com.
For more information, please click here.
Events for Students
11 AM - 1 PM
11 AM - 1 PM
11 AM - 2 PM