Whether you want to learn how to improve your eating habits or need help with a nutrition-related health concern, seeing a registered dietitian can help. The Student Health and Wellness Center has a registered dietitian on staff to assist with:
- Choosing healthy options when dining on campus or at restaurant’s
- Diabetes management
- Gaining or losing weight
- Gastrointestinal issues
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol or high triglycerides
- Improving your food preparation and cooking skills
- Making better food choices for overall health
- Making budget-conscious food choices
- Managing nutrition needs for athletes
If you have a question about whether the dietitian is able to help with another health concern, contact the Student Health and Wellness Center and ask to speak with the dietitian. To schedule an appointment, please call 940-565-2333.
Monday - Thursday 8:45 am to 4 pm.
Initial consultations with the dietitian will be $25 and follow up visits will be $20.
Nutrition Resources for College Students
Also check out the Student Health and Wellness Center Facebook page from time to time as the dietitian will post healthy nutrition tips and you can find weekly information about nutrition-related programs and all our other health education programs and events.