- psychoeducation for students dealing with substance dependency or violations
- support for students in recovery
- assistance to alcohol-free students and students who are looking to cut back
- a walk-in resource room with books, brochures and realistic alcohol and other drug information
- scheduling presentations for residence halls, classrooms or student organizations
- host responsibility training
- tailored drug and alcohol education
- co-sponsorship opportunities, with organizations or with special events planned by this office
UNT SARC will keep all conversations confidential, except in cases defined by law where further assistance is required: suicidal, homicidal or psychotic. SARC keeps a list of solid resources that can help students with many issues.
Drug and Alcohol Education Taskforce educates regarding use of drugs and alcohol.
If you or someone you know is having a problem with drugs or alcohol, please contact us and we will help you...
The UNT Substance Abuse Resource Center would be happy to help your organization or department with their...