On Monday, Jan. 18, UNT will be closed to honor the life and legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
Our Center for Leadership and Service in partnership with the Multicultural Center and the Office of Outreach will be holding a Martin Luther King Jr. Day of Service from 12:30-2:30 p.m. on Monday.
Please join if you can to celebrate the life and work of Dr. King and to engage with community and social justice leaders.
The DSA Diversity Council is excited to announce its Best Practices for Hiring a Diverse Staff guide is ready for distribution. Hiring a diverse staff begins with recruitment and this tool will be used to assist our departments during the search process for a new employee. It provides best practices and other resources for the search committee and hiring manager to utilize.
Also, please remember to utilize the Implicit Bias Training video the Council introduced in November. Each search committee will watch the video at the start of their process. This will provide tools to help adjust automatic patterns of thinking, and ultimately eliminate discriminatory behaviors
My thanks to the Council for their hard work in providing us with these vital resources.
In other Diversity Council news, please join me in welcoming three new members to the Council.
Victoria Schofield, Coordinator for Withdrawal Intervention
Thank you for your continued commitment to the important work of making our Division and UNT a more inclusive, diverse, and welcoming community.
Elizabeth With Ed.D.
Vice President for Student Affairs
- About Us
- Office of the Vice President
- Buildings and Locations
- Marketing and Communications
- Student Support Task Force
- Points of Pride
- DSA Staff Resources
- Career Center
- Center for Fraternity and Sorority Life
- Center for Leadership and Service
- Center for Student Affairs at Discovery Park
- Coliseum and Gateway Center
- Counseling and Testing Services
- Dean of Students
- Dining Services
- Emerald Eagle Scholars
- First Generation-Success Center
- Green Jackets
- High School Career Connect
- Housing and Residence Life
- North Texas in D.C.
- Off-Campus Student Services
- Office of Disability Access
- Orientation and Transition Programs
- RISE- Recovery & Intervention Support & Education
- Recreational Sports
- Spiritual Life
- Student Activities
- Student Health and Wellness Center
- Student Government Association (SGA)
- Student Legal Services
- Student Money Management Center
- Student Veteran Services
- TRIO Programs
- University Union
- UNT at Frisco
- We Mean Green Fund
- Programs & Services
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Log In