The University of North Texas Career Center is excited to welcome you to Handshake, our new fast and powerful platform. This has replaced our old Eagle Careers system. Please log in to make an appointment with your Career Development Specialist!
Log in using your EUID and password. For help, please visit Handshake's support for students.
Use the "Please Sign In" field in the white box (please do NOT use the University of North Texas sign-on). For help, please visit Handshake's support for alumni.
Log in using your email and Handshake Password. For help getting started, visit Handshake's support for employers.
Post jobs and internships, register for fairs and more...
Employment recruiters who wish to make use of the assistance, services and/or facilities offered by the Career Center at The University of North Texas must comply with The University of North Texas Nondiscrimination/Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy (16.004) and the additional Recruiting Policies and Guidelines outlined as follows:
The University of North Texas is committed to the principles that the learning and working environment of its students should be free from inappropriate conduct. We reserve the right to refuse service to employers for factors such as the following:
- Misrepresentation by dishonest information or absence of information
- Complaints by students, alumni, faculty and/or staff
- Harassment of UNT students, alumni, and/or staff
- Breach of confidentiality
- Requiring, at the time of application, personal information such as bank and social security numbers
- Positions not likely of interest to college students or alumni
- Failure to adhere to UNT policies and/or any violation of UNT rules and regulations, and local, state, or federal laws