- About Us
- Students and Alumni
- Staff and Faculty
- Parents and Family
The Career Center provides many opportunities for your student throughout their time at UNT and beyond. Our team is dedicated to Empowering students and alumni to identify and achieve individual goals for career success. We achieve this by designing and delivering high quality career services to UNT students and alumni through collaboration with campus, local and global partnerships. Our services are free for both current students and alumni. Encourage your student to connect with the Career Center today.
As a family member, we know that you are invested in your student’s success at the University of North Texas. There are many ways that you can help your student get connected to the Career Center, including the 7 listed below:
1) Career Development Specialists: Encourage your student to make an appointment with their Career Development Specialist. Each Career Development Specialist is assigned by academic college allowing familiarity with the changes in your student’s field of interest. They can assist in helping students explore majors, building their resume, networking, preparing for interviews, internships, and much more.
2) Eagle Careers: Eagle Careers is the private job bank of UNT, regularly updated with job listings for students and alumni posting both on- and off-campus opportunities.
3) Student Employment: On-campus jobs are available for all students; students who qualify for work study and those who do not. A host of workshops such as customer service training
(CASA) and the Eagle Edge program are available to help students successfully navigate their employment experience. All available on-campus student positions can be found through the Eagle Careers website. In addition, at the beginning of each semester, the Career Center hosts a part-time job fair featuring on- and off-campus job opportunities.
4) Fairs & Expos: The Career Center offers a wide variety of networking and recruiting events for students of all majors and programs of study. Please see our Events page for more information on upcoming events.
5) Take Flight Job Shadowing: Take Flight is an experiential “job shadowing” program that lasts from one to a few days. Students have the opportunity to visit organizations throughout the DFW area and learn more about specific industries, organizations and career opportunities. For more information check the events section on the Eagle Careers website.
6) Career Education Workshops: Workshops are held throughout the year covering topics such as Choosing a Major, Resume Preparation, Interview Techniques, Career Planning, Job Search Strategies, and many other professional development topics. View and register for workshops on the Eagle Careers website.
7) On-Campus Interviews: The Career Center has a dedicated interview suite consisting of 17 courtesy offices which employers utilize to host interviews for internships and full-time positions.
Browse upcoming interview dates and apply for an interview on Eagle Careers