Anna Haro – Senior Coordinator, Volunteer Services Team
2. What is your organization and what does it do?
We grant wishes to children who have a critical illness
3. What is your organization’s mission?
Together, we create life-changing wishes for children with critical illnesses
4. Why did you choose to work in this field?
I love bringing community members together for the purpose of granting a wish
5. What led you to work with the Center for Leadership and Service?
6. What is your favorite initiative that you have worked on so far?
Implementation of project presentations to enhance our interns’ internship experience
7. What would you say to students who want to get involved?
Do it! Don’t hesitate to help those in need that are within your community. Give back!