|Discovery Park||Counseling Office (C102C)||Therapy appointments available at this location. Contact CTS to schedule an appointment.|
|Career Center||Chestnut Hall 103||
- Livin' the Dream Workshop with Laura Nutt, M.Ed., LPC-S (Call for Information)
It feels overwhelming when you are expected to have everything figured out, and everybody else seems to have it together. Learn what the “dream” is and what it means to “live the dream” in your life, education, and career.
|Greek Life Center||621 S. Welch St.||
- Consultation Hours with Dr. Steffanie Grossman & Dr. Jay Darr - TBD throughout semester
- Outreach Programing (e.g., body image, communications, etc.) upon request for Charpters. Please contact Dr. Steffanie Grossman or Dr. Jay Darr to schedule a program.
|International Center||Marquis Hall 110||
- International Student Workshops with Dr. Bethany Evans – Date, Time, & Room TBD
- These workshops will provide an opportunity for international students to meet each other, share their experiences, and engage in thoughtful discussions. Please contact Dr. Bethany Evans at CTS for information regarding time/date/location.
|Learning Center||Sage Hall 315||
- Stress Survival Workshop with Laura Nutt, M. ED. – CALL FOR INFORMATION ABOUT FALL 2017 GROUP
- Are you thriving or surviving? Come learn how to “survive” your stress and move toward success in school and life.
|Multicultural Center||Union 335||- Walk-in-Hours with Dr. Enedelia Sauceda - Thursday 11AM - 1PM|
|Vet Services||Sage Hall 123||
- Walk-In Hours – Wednesdays from 2-3 (Returning in Fall 2017)
- Vets Connect Workshop – Wednesdays from 3-4:30 (Returning in Fall 2017)
The transition from the demands of military life to university life is sometimes confusing and can create a significant amount of stress. This group offers Veterans a safe space to genuinely connect with and support one another.