If you are experiencing housing insecurity, you are not alone; the Dean of Students Office is here to help!
According to a recent #realcollege survey, up to 46% of college students nationwide experience some level of housing insecurty. The Dean of Students Office assists UNT students facing housing security by removing barriers through a variety of services:
- Referrals to community resources/shelters in any county a student may reside in, such as:
- Cloud 9 Charities, whose mission is "To provide temporary housing to families in our community who are in crisis and need safe shelter."
- Connections to financial resources both on and off campus
- Discussion of housing resources
- Connections to the UNT Food Pantry
- The Pantry is currently operating by contactless curbside pick-up and enhanced safety mesaures
- Operation of the Loads of Love program
To be connected with a staff member, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 940-565-2648.
You are not alone; we are here to help!
Resource Guides for Denton and Surrounding Counties