If you are experiencing housing insecurity, you are not alone; the Dean of Students Office is here to help!
According to a recent #realcollege survey, up to 46% of college students nationwide experience some level of housing insecurity. The Dean of Students Office assists UNT students facing housing security by removing barriers through a variety of services:
- Referrals to community resources/shelters in any county a student may reside in, such as:
- Cloud 9 Charities, whose mission is "To provide temporary housing to families in our community who are in crisis and need safe shelter."
- Connections to financial resources both on and off-campus
- Discussion of housing resources
- Connections to the UNT Food Pantry
- The Pantry is currently operating by contactless curbside pick-up and enhanced safety measures
- Operation of the Loads of Love program
To be connected with a staff member, please email email@example.com or call 940-565-2648.
You are not alone; we are here to help!
Resource Guides for Denton and Surrounding Counties
Denton County Master List Resources
Denton Community Housing Assistance
DentonCounty Loss and Grief Resources
Collin County Food Pantry Resources
Mesquite Food Pantry Resources