The deadline to apply for 2022 Graduation stoles (Spring '22 & Fall '22) was April 8, 2022. We are no longer accepting new registrations.
Registration will open in February 2023 for all graduates (Spring '23 & Fall '23).
Thank you for your interest in receiving a First-Generation stole, we commend you on your upcoming graduation! Please do not hesitate to reach out and let us know how you are doing and tag us in your photos so we may celebrate you digitally as well. Remember eligibility requirements must be completed prior to completing the application linked below, and proof of engagement and/or registration of activity will be required. If you have not completed the mandatory requirement, please keep reading for more information below. Proof can be submitted via pdf, png, jpeg or doc. (Normally students will upload a photo of their confirmation or completion.)
This registration period will serve for all first-generation students (undergraduate and graduate) graduating in 2022 (spring, summer, and fall).
To receive a 2022 Graduation stole, graduates must complete one of the engagement activities strategically chosen to enhance your professional profile or financial wellness.
Complete one of the activities listed below:
- Activity 1: Complete one Coursera or LinkedIn Learning Course. To provide proof of completion please screenshot the completion page. This website provides links to both Coursera and LinkedIn Learning courses: https://success.unt.edu/get-hired/research
- Activity 2: Watch a Get Hired, Grads Industry Panel video and answer follow-up questions. Questions will be provided in the application. To access these panels, select the link below and scroll to the bottom of the page. https://success.unt.edu/get-hired
- Activity 3: Watch Practical Career Advice Videos from UNT Students and Alumni video and answer follow-up questions. Questions will be provided in the application. To access these videos, select the link below and scroll to the bottom of the page. https://careercenter.unt.edu/resources/career-advice-from-unt-students-and-alumni/
- Activity 4: Register to attend one Career Center Workshop/Event OR Student Money Management Center Event. Click here for Career Center Calendar and here for Student Money Management Calendar.
- Activity 5: Schedule and attend one meeting with a Career Coach/Resume Review or Money Management Coaching Session Screenshot sign-up page, or email confirmation for credit.
- Activity 6: Attend one First Generation Success Center Event OR meet with a member of the First Generation Success Center Team.
We are excited to offer First-Generation Graduation stoles while supplies last for your commencement this semester! If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Graduation Stole Registration Deadline: Friday, April 8, 2022.
*Because we have a limited number of stoles available, once we have met our capacity for registrations, students will then be placed on a waitlist. Submissions will not be accepted after the registration deadline.