Want to impact the Mean Green Community in a personal way? Consider signing up as a volunteer for the UNT Food Pantry presented by Kroger! Our volunteers and our donors are the heart of the success of the UNT Food Pantry presented by Kroger.
What do Volunteers do?
- Organize bags of food for students based on their current order.
- Sort and shelve food products
- Help receive donations and code them appropriately
- Check expiration dates for outdated food for disposal
- Distribute food to students using the food pantry.
If you are interested in volunteering, please email us at DOSFoodPantry@unt.edu
Without our partners, our food pantry would have bare shelves. We are grateful for so many different supporters who have helped us, help students, including: