NOTE: Please do not send confidential emails through this website. If you wish to contact Student Legal Services, email If you have a CARE team issue please contact the Dean of Students at   If you have health-related concerns you may contact the Student Health and Wellness Center at

Visit our office or mail to:

Division of Student Affairs
1155 Union Circle #305358
Denton, TX 76203-5107
Hurley Admin Building #202


Department Directory