The University Union in partnership with the Center for Leadership and Service offers a dedicated space for different organizations and groups to set up a collection drive. These bins are located on level 2, across from Design Works.
- Only UNT campus departments, student organizations, and class projects are eligible to reserve donation bins.
- Collections must be done on behalf of a charitable or non-profit organization/project.
- Reservation requests must be submitted at least one week in advance of the first date of the reservation.
- Reservations are accepted for a maximum period of two weeks.
- Reservations are made on a first come, first served basis.
- There are a total of five separate bins available.
- Organizations are solely responsible for checking on the condition of the bin on a daily basis to make sure that it is not overfilled.
- Organizations are responsible for providing an 8.5"x11" sign that includes the following information:
- Student organization, class name, or campus department title.
- Dates for item collection.
- Types of specific items they are collecting (example: canned goods, clothing, books, etc.).
- Recipient organization name (example: UNT Food Pantry, Salvation Army, Denton ISD, etc.).
- Contact information for student organization or campus department representative
- If any groups fail to adhere to any of these guidelines, the University Union and/or Center for Leadership and Service reserves the right to stop your donation reservation.
Any questions or concerns should be submitted to email@example.com.