Student Organizations: waived, but only allowed one at a time.
Departments: $40 per week (Maximum of two weeks).
Please make IDT out to Union Design Works, 163140.120.810002.700 and submit at the time of your request using the file uploader below.
- The University Union reserves the right to take down any pop-up banner that it considers inappropriate (unsuitable use of language and graphics) and any banner that does not follow the banner policy guidelines.
- Only campus departments and registered student organizations may display pop-up banners.
- All banners must be printed professionally. No handmade banners will be permitted in the building. If you need assistance with printing requirements, please contact University Union Marketing here.
- All reservations must be made at least one (1) week in advance of time period requested.
- Pop-Up Banners may be displayed for a maximum of two weeks (14 days) days.
- A maximum of three pop-up banners may be displayed at one time and are limited to the entrance vestibules.
- Reservations are on a first come, first-serve basis.
- Pop-up banners can only advertise special departmental and/or organizational events and programs. Weekly meetings are not allowed.
- All events advertised on these banners must be open to anyone with a UNT ID.
- Groups that restrict membership on the basis of gender or GPA, such as Greeks (social and academic fraternities/sororities), may not individually requests banner space for rush or membership drives; however, they may advertise these activities as a group through their governing bodies. Any rush related banners should be council-wide, as a whole.
- Weekly meetings are not allowed. Groups wishing to advertise guest speakers at weekly meetings must state speaker name and topic, meeting location, date and time.
- Any written material that is not in English must have an English translation adjacent that UNTi has approved. Please contact them here.
- After 14 days, removed banners will be available for pick up at the Information Desk for three (3) working days. After three (3) days, all unclaimed banners will be recycled.
- If a student organization or department is denied a banner space or if the reason for removal of a banner is unclear, the group should first contact the University Union Marketing Office and/or the Director of the University Union for more information. If the issue is not resolved to the satisfaction of the organization or department, Section 10 outlines the Union’s grievance procedures.
Please indicate your preference on location and dates below. You will receive confirmation if you request is approved or denied.