Future Ready In Frisco Was A Success
Through a generous grant from Bank of America, on October 29, 2019, UNT's High School Career Connect held Future Ready In Frisco, an initiative that brought Frisco ISD students together with employers and entrepreneurs from across the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
Future Ready In Frisco took place at The Star in Frisco and featured networking activities, panel discussions, and workshops. The event encouraged mentorship, entrepreneurship skills, and workforce readiness, and students were provided with educational resources critical to developing their entrepreneurial skills.
Future Ready In Frisco Educational Resources
Here are the materials that were available to students at Future Ready In Frisco:
- 10 cash flow tips for your small business, from Bank of America
- Creating a balanced cash flow cycle, from Bank of America
- Resume Basics, from UNT Career Center
- Designing Your Personal Brand, from UNT Career Center
- Preparing For Your Interview, a PowerPoint document from UNT Career Center
- Social Media Etiquette
Future Ready In Frisco 2020
Employers and entrepreneurs: if you'd like to participate in next year's Future Ready In Frisco, please contact High School Career Connect:
Phone: (940) 369-5243