The Homecoming Crew is a group of students who are selected to plan the annual Homecoming events, manage the logistics, and ensure that all UNT eagles have the opportunity to celebrate with Mean Green Spirit! If you are selected as a member of the Homecoming Crew, you will be tasked with planning one of Homecoming's signature events like Bonfire or Scrappy Games. You will also get to collaborate with the rest of Crew to make important decisions like what the Homecoming theme will be!
BECOME A MEMBER
Applications open January 1, 2024 and close January 31, 2024. In order to apply to become a member of the 2024 Homecoming Crew, you must complete the online application which includes uploading a current resume, answering short answer questions, and listing (2) two references. Once your application has been received, you may be invited for an individual interview.
- Homecoming Crew President
- Homecoming Crew Vice President
- Marketing Coordinator
- Service Coordinator
- Scrappy Games Coordinator
- Yell Like Hell Coordinator (PBSO Representative)
- Spirit Bash Coordinator (UPC Representative)
- Committee Member
If you have questions or would like to learn more about Homecoming Crew, please check back here for an informational recording: coming soon!
- Must be enrolled at UNT for entire time serving on Crew (Spring & Fall semesters)
- Must be in good academic and disciplinary standing
- Must currently have and maintain a 2.5 cumulative UNT GPA or higher
- Must be available to attend Homecoming Crew meetings in spring, summer, and fall
- Have a genuine interest in leadership, Homecoming activities, and UNT school spirit
- Must be able to work both independently and within a team
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Have a positive attitude and a strong work ethic
- Learn the ins and outs of event planning including logistics, financial management, marketing, and more
- Gain valuable leadership skills like time management, problem solving, and goal setting
- Develop communication skills that will help you shine in your professional career
- Network with peers, faculty/staff, and local businesses
- Be a member of one of the most exciting teams on campus
- Looks great on a resume!
For questions about the position and/or application process, please email UNThomecoming@unt.edu or call us at (940) 565-3807.