What We Do
The Student Money Management Center can help you learn how to manage the financial realities you will face as a student and graduate. You can take advantage of countless educational opportunities every semester on campus and online. You can meet with a personal financial coach to discuss any questions or issues you are experiencing with money. If you are facing an unanticipated expense or emergency expense threatening your enrollment, you may want to look into the center’s emergency loan programs. Best of all, the SMMC outreach programs and coaching services are offered to you at no cost.
The SMMC team helps students start, stay, and finish money strong!
10 Ways We Can Help You
- Personal and individual coaching sessions.
- Presentations for student orgs and residence halls.
- Guest speaker to enhance curriculum or class discussion.
- College financial survival plan.
- Tuition and housing payments planning.
- Job offers and benefit packages analysis.
- Credit reports and scores education.
- Online curriculum modules and materials.
- Graduation transition financial planning.
- Emergency loan programs.