Let's talk about "Life's Big Questions!” These dialogues (like all of our programs and events) are open to all students, and serve as an opportunity for you to share your worldview with others as we explore belief, nonbelief, and how we make meaning of the world around us.
Fall 2019 Donuts & Dialogue Events:
- Tuesday, Sep. 24th from 6:30PM-7:30PM at West Hall in "the Cave"
- Tuesday, Oct. 29th from 6:30PM-7:30PM at Kerr Hall in the Blagg Room
- Tuesday, Nov. 19th from 6:30PM-7:30PM at Rawlins Hall in the Conference Room
Previous Discussion Topics:
- Life's Big Questions
- Interfaith Dialogue
- The Good and the Bad of Internet Culture
- The Intersections of Spirituality, Faith, and Politics