This series of self-paced asynchronous learning modules empowers you with strategies to excel as an online student. Discover a wealth of campus programs and services to help keep you connected and supported on your journey to success. The Online Student Success Toolkit is designed to equip you with the tools and resources you need to reach your goals. Enroll in the Online Student Experience Canvas Course to complete the modules.
Module 1: Stay Connected
- Log into Canvas and check your email daily for important updates.
- Follow UNT social media channels for campus news, events and opportunities.
- Build relationships with your peers, faculty and staff.
Module 2 : Be Organized
- Use a planner to keep up with assignments and deadlines.
- Have one place for all of your notes, handouts, and other course materials so they are easy to find.
- Use a designated study space to do your academic work.
Module 3: Be Actively Engaged
- Participate in your courses through discussion and asking questions.
- Get involved in co-curricular learning experiences, leadership opportunities, and student organizations.
Module 4: Stay Focused
- Minimize distractions like social media and notifications while studying.
- Revisit your goals and reward yourself for reaching milestones.
Module 5: Take Care of Yourself
- Create heathy habits exercise, get good sleep, eat healthy foods and drink water.
- Reach out for help there are so many people and resources at UNT to help you succeed.