First Flight is UNT's official welcome program. This week is designed to help new students begin their college experience on the right foot. Every year we rely on the service of our amazing faculty and staff to make this program a success. Here is how faculty and staff can get involved with First Flight.
First Flight Programs
Students will select 8 First Flight programs to attend throughout First Flight week. We need at least 400 programs to fill the following program categories:
- My Prep: Provide students with a sense of preparedness for their first year of college.
- My Life: Begin to build a sense of community.
- My Health and Wellness: Begin to formulate beneficial physical and mental lifelong habits.
- My Future: Begin to make plans for the future.
- Our Community: Learn what it means to be a part of our caring, inclusive community.
The program submission deadline for First Flight 2020 has passed.