UNT CRP Objectives
- Empower students to promote quality of life improvements.
- Enhance a substance-free and responsible-use campus climate.
- Augment academic success through recovery seminars and peer engagement.
- Provide formalized training courses for workforce development in the peer recovery, addiction treatment and prevention fields.
- Advance peer-to-peer and service opportunities for students.
- Emphasize social support as a mechanism for initiating positive lifestyle changes.
- Promote recovery from substance use disorders, behavioral (process) addictions, and mental health illness by providing support and services to self-identified recovering college students.
- Improve positive citizen engagement.
Interested in Supporting UNT's Collegiate Recovery Program?