North Texas Cheerleaders
Next clinic is Thursday, January 18, 2018 from 6:00-8:30 pm in the UNT Super Pit. The cost is $10 per person.
All participants must have a signed clinic release. If you are under 18, a parent signature is required. You must bring a photo copy of your insurance card.
Participants please wear black bottoms and bright colored sports bra or tee for males. We love to see game day ready!
Clinck her to register for our clinics:
Tryout Packet Coming in 2018.
North Texas Cheer Tryout Requirements
Stunting Requirements for Tryouts:
CO-ED Green Squad
- Toss Extension or Bump to Extension
- Toss Liberty or Bump to Lib
- Elite Stunt
- Girls two body positions with Double Down
All-Girl White Squad
- 2-man hands with extension
- 2-man lib (advanced)
- Toss Extension
- Toss Liberty
- Flyers two body positions with Double Down
Tumbling/Jump Requirements for Tryouts:
- Standing back tuck (full for advanced) on the mat and the hardwood with poms
- Backhandspring back tuck
- Toe touch back tuck
- Double Toe, back handspring, back tuck
- Running Elite Pass
- Running Long Pass on hardwood floor for basketball, no twisting