Walk-In Crisis Services
Crisis Counselors are available during walk-in hours 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday. Our team:
- Assists students experiencing a mental health crisis.
- Consults with students, faculty or staff who may know of a student in crisis.
Call 940.565.2741 or visit Counseling and Testing Services in Chestnut Hall, Suite 311.
After Hours Crisis
Crisis counselors are available 24/7.
- If you are having harmful thoughts toward yourself
- If you are having harmful thoughts toward someone else
- If you have been recently assaulted or had a traumatic experience
Call 940.565.2741 and press 1 to speak directly with a crisis counselor. If you are in a life-threatening emergency, please call 911.
Here is a list of more UNT, regional, and national resources.
Phone: Text HOME to 741741