This level is for students experiencing a crisis and in need of an immediate consultation with a clinician.
Call us now if you are experiencing harmful thoughts or any of the below.
- I am concerned about my ability to keep myself safe.
- I have a current plan to attempt suicide.
- I have taken recent steps to end my life.
- I may physically hurt someone else.
- I have a strong desire to harm someone else.
- I have been referred by the Dean of Students because I or they are concerned about my ability to keep myself safe.
- I have recently been physically or sexually assaulted.
- I am hearing voices or seeing things other people do not.
- I have recently witnessed/experienced a traumatic event recently.
Give Us a Call