The Condom Club program in the Meadows Center for Health Resources provides free safer sex kits each week to enrolled UNT students. Students can pick up the safer sex kits from Chestnut Hall 301 Monday through Thursday 8 am to 5 pm and Fridays 9:30 am to 5 pm. Condom Club program is not available during University holidays and other closures. The Condom Club is not a registered student organization at UNT.
To participate in the Condom Club program, each academic year students need to meet with a Meadows Center team member for a ten minute demonstration of appropriate uses of condoms, dental dams and other barrier methods. During the demonstration, students will also learn about lubricants and recommended times to get STD testing. Other Health Center resources, including Mean Green Screen and Walk-in STD Testing will be discussed. After completing the yearly demonstration, students can receive safer sex kits by swiping in with their UNT ID card.
Condom Club participants are allowed to make a selection from the following options once a calendar week:
- Standard Kit - 4 standard condoms and 2 packs of water-based lubricant
- Latex-Free Kit - 4 latex-free condoms and 2 packs of lubricant
- Sensitive Kit - 4 sensitive condoms and 2 packs of lubricant
- XL Latex-Free Kit - 4 XL latex-free condoms and 2 packs of lubricant
- Insertive Condoms Kit - 4 insertive condoms and 2 packs of lubricant
- XL Condoms Kit - 4 XL condoms and 2 packs of lubricant
Participants may select one of each of the following options once a calendar week:
- Oral Sex Kit - 4 flavored condoms, 2 packs of flavored lubricant and 1 flavored dental dam
- Finger Cot Kit - 10 finger cots and 2 packs of lubricant
- Organic Lubricants - 2 packs of lubricant
- Silicone Lubricants - 2 packs of lubricant (Silicone lubricant is typically thicker and lasts longer than other lubricants. Be careful: may degrade silicone toys)
- Water-Based Lubricants - 2 packs of lubricant