- Who can request a coaching session?
Any UNT student, prospective UNT student, or UNT alumni can request a coaching session.
- How do I schedule a coaching session?
You can request a session through
- Online by clicking this link: https://studentaffairs.unt.edu/forms/one-one-money-coaching-request
- Call our office at: 940-369-7761
- Email us at: MoneyManagement@unt.edu
- How long do coaching sessions last?
Coaching sessions can last either 30 minutes or 1 hour depending on the preference and/or the topic.
- How personalized is a coaching session?
A coaching session will cover what you would like to discuss about finances. You can ask general questions or talk about your specific situation such as breaking down your monthly budget or looking at your loans. The personalization of this coaching is based on your comfort.
- Do I need to bring anything?
No, you do not need to bring anything for your coaching session. We will provide a worksheet or action plan for you to keep.
- Can I bring someone with me?
Yes, you can bring one person with you to talk about your financial situation.
- Who would coach me?
There are peer mentors or staff available to help - Click here to see who we are!
- What happens if I am late to my coaching session?
If you are 10 minutes late to your scheduled coaching session, we will work with you to reschedule to a different time.