While not an exhaustive list, these are the most common UNT policies related to events. If an organization wishes to conduct certain activities (e.g., sell items or bring food) related to the event, the organization may be required to complete additional forms.
Failure to follow any UNT policy may be referred to the Dean of Students for possible conduct sanctioning. As such, representatives should review and understand their responsibilities. All may be found at http://policy.unt.edu.
- Information regarding solicitation on campus, which includes sales, recruitment, placing of signs and posters, and other activities that may benefit an individual or group.
- Information regarding the existence of alcohol on campus, including guidelines for student organizations desiring to sell, serve, or consume alcohol on campus.
- Information related to policies, charges, Event Safety Committee, and facility use at UNT.
- Information regarding events and meetings during “dead” or finals weeks.
- Information about overnight events on campus.
- Information about policies that apply to all outdoor activities and events (e.g., sound amplification, outdoor structures or exhibits).