Looking for an opportunity to take your Student Organization to the next level? Attend Student Organization Leader Development (SOLD) Workshops and learn what it takes to make your org the best it can be! While these workshops target student organization officers, students looking to become officers in the future can benefit as well.
Upcoming SOLD Workshops
Transferable Skills- Friday, February 12th at 1 pm - https://unt.zoom.us/j/85632094377
- You’ve done a lot as a student leader at UNT; all of your involvement would look great on a resume and to share with potential employers. Not sure how to translate that involvement? Have an upcoming job opportunity? Don’t let all of your involvement go to waste. Student Activities is here to help you translate your vast student organization experience into marketable transferable skills for the job search.
Join in to learn...
- how you can turn your organization experience into a marketable skill on a resume
- what skills are important in the workforce that you can learn from your involvement
- how to properly put your org experience onto a resume
Officer Mixers- Tuesday, March 23rd at 6 pm **Zoom link will be shared with those who RSVP on OrgSync.
More workshops coming soon!
Past SOLD Workshop Resource
- Treasurer's Mixer and Training
- The recording will be available soon.
- "Money Matters"
- Marketing and Recruitment with Design Works - "Organization Resources"
- Passing the Torch - "Organization Management"
- "Virtual Resources and Activities"
Past recorded workshops