- Psychoeducation for students dealing with substance dependency or violations
- Support for students in recovery
- Assistance to alcohol-free students and students who are looking to cut back
- A walk-in resource room with books, brochures and realistic alcohol and other drug information
- Scheduling presentations for residence halls, classrooms or student organizations
- Host responsibility training
- Tailored drug and alcohol education
- Co-sponsorship opportunities, with organizations or with special events planned by this office
UNT SARC will keep all conversations confidential, except in cases defined by law where further assistance is required: suicidal, homicidal or psychotic.
Drug and Alcohol Education Taskforce educates regarding use of drugs and alcohol.
If you or someone you know is having a problem with drugs or alcohol, please contact us and we will help you...
The UNT Substance Abuse Resource Center would be happy to help your organization or department with their...