The page administrators reserve the right to remove or report comments that do not meet these guidelines to protect the privacy and safety of students, departments, and student organizations. Contact us with questions, concerns or suggestions.
- Be considerate of the community online. Do not comment harmful, derogatory, or spam material.
- Comments that contain private information, derogatory statements, obscene language, or personal attacks aimed at students, faculty, staff, departments or organizations will not be permitted.
- Unlawful material, racist, sexist, homophobic or sexually explicit comments will not be permitted.
- Comments that are relevant and contribute to a conversation will remain up. External article links or posts that are not topically related to a particular posting will not be permitted.
- Do not advertise, endorse, or promote a product or service for personal gain on our socials.
- By commenting, sharing and/or tagging us in posts, you’re giving us your implied unlimited permission to republish, refer to, and otherwise use or re-use your words and other posted content in any format or medium at any time.
- We encourage followers and the UNT community to share our content on their platforms.
We Pledge To:
- Create a safe and open environment to share student organization information, co-curricular activities, events, and resources relevant to our target audiences
- When related to published content, we encourage discussions, conversations and constructive criticism.
- Remove or report comments that are deemed harmful and do not pertain to the published content based off of these established guidelines.