Green Jackets history dates back to 1925. Members have shown strong leadership skills both on and off campus, have a true passion for service toward UNT and its community, are outstanding students in the classroom, and constantly serve as role models for their peers.
During the 2012-2013 academic year, the Green Jackets earned a cumulative GPA of 3.4 and completed a total of 1,700 hours of service.
What a Green Jacket Does...
- Assists the VP at University events (both on and off campus).
- Serves as a guide for visiting notables.
- Assists with campus forums and events.
- Helps make the campus more welcoming for students and guests.
Become a Green Jacket
- Be able to serve for at least 2 long semesters.
- Not be on any level of disciplinary probation.
- Carry at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA.
- Complete at least 30 credit hours by the end of Spring 2017.
- Be a strong supporter of the spirit & values of UNT.
- Demonstrate Service, Leadership & Scholarship while at UNT.
- Turn in application by March 31, 2017. If you have questions contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
They will be representing the Vice President of Student Affairs and the Division at many different events and programs. If your department would like the Green Jackets to assist with your campus event (ushering, passing out programs, etc.) please do not hesitate to contact Ellysia Dierker.