Family Law

Simple Divorce

Our office will assist you with a simple, agreed divorce, but if children, property, or family violence are involved, we will provide you with attorney referrals as well as other resource information you may need.

Name Change 

Changing one's name is a very easy process. Our office has developed a self-help packet to guide you through the steps required under Texas law - this packet can be found in PDF format on our home page.

Gender Marker Change

Our attorneys also assist students with gender marker changes. If you are interested in changing your gender marker, contact us to schedule a consultation.