Parent Association Membership
Why should you join the UNT Parent Association?
There are many benefits to joining the Parent Association, including
- 10% discount on all school supplies, clothing, and gifts at the UNT Bookstore (excludes textbooks and computer hardware and accessories.)
- Discount on Family Weekend
- Parent Calendar outlining important dates throughout the year
- Monthly electronic newsletters with important Parent Association news as well as university updates
Benefits for students include:
- Scholarships awarded each spring to students of Parent Association members.
- Finals goodie boxes which are distributed to students of Parent Association members at the end of the fall and spring semesters.
Become a member today and complete the membership registration online form below OR download the paper form, fill it out and mail it back to us with payment.
Annual memberships are good through August 31st and cost $70.00. Two-year memberships are available for $125. Lifetime memberships are available for $300 and, like the name says, lasts a lifetime. A portion of all memberships go towards scholarships.
Parent Association Newsletters
For the current and past issues of the Parent Association Newsletter, see the Newsletter Archive.
As a Parent Association member you are automatically signed up to receive detailed parent newsletters, university information, and other information specific only to Parent Association members.
If you are not a Parent Association member and would like to subscribe to our newsletter, simply send an e-mail to email@example.com. If you ever wish to be removed from our distribution list, simply send another e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line, "Unsubscribe."
Join the UNT Parent Association on Facebook!
Are you a parent or family member of a current or prospective UNT student? Join the conversation on the Mean Green Family facebook page.
Parent Association members are encouraged to join the closed facebook group for members only.