UNT FALL COMMENCEMENT
Entering the Coliseum
Gates will open 1 hour prior to the ceremony start time. Guests will enter Gates A, D or G. Graduates will enter the West Tunnel on the lower level, off of North Texas Boulevard.
The following items will not be allowed in the Coliseum:
- Balloons, beach balls, silly string, bubbles, glitter, frisbees
- Confetti/confetti cannons
- Laser pointers
- Weapons of any kind
- Tripods/monopods/selfie sticks
- Artificial noise makers (air horns, bullhorns, whistles, etc.)
- Non-service animals
- Strollers are permitted for younger children. As a safety measure, these are not allowed in the seating area.
- Smoking and the use of chewing tobacco inside or outside the UNT Coliseum. The University of North Texas is a tobacco-free campus.
The Coliseum does not allow seat saving. Commencement seating for friends and families is on a first-come, first-served basis.
Accessible seating is available along the top rows of the lower seating area. These areas are designated as such. Please speak to an usher if you need assistance.