As college students are engaging in more professional activities, such as networking or interviewing for jobs, internships, or graduate programs, Professional Picture Day is a great way for UNT students to get a FREE professional-quality headshot. Once your photo is taken or submitted, our team will do the digital touch-ups to make it as high-quality as possible. Then you can use your photo for your professional networking online accounts (i.e. LinkedIn), business cards, resumes (though not as common in the U.S.), or anything else.
Due to COVID-19, Professional Picture Day will abide by the following protocols:
- Since there will be limited spots available for participation, pre-registration will be required for participation. Walk-ins and early and late attendees will not be admitted. ID is required.
- Face coverings are required for participation and must be worn at all times except when your photograph is being taken.
- Social distancing will be required at all times, meaning everyone must be at least 6-feet apart.
- Food and drink are not allowed.
- There will be separate entry and exit doors. Each must be used accordingly.
- Any visitors or non-participants will not be allowed inside the venue.
Spring 2021 Professional Picture Day(s)
March 8, 2021 | University Union 339 | 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
March 24, 2021 | University Union 339 | 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
April 5, 2021 | University Union 339 | 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
COVID-19 Test Requirement
As of March 3, 2021, students attending events in-person will need to provide proof of current COVID-19 test results upon arrival. For this event, students must get tested within a week of the event and no later than 72 hours before the event. Failure to provide positive test results will prevent you from participating. You must use one of the listed UNT-provided testing sites for it to show in our system. For more information, visit bit.ly/UNTtesting.
Event testing deadlines:
March 8 Deadline: March 5, 2021 at 4:00 pm
March 24 Deadline: March 19, 2021 at 5:00 pm
April 5 Deadline: April 2, 2021 at 5:00 pm.
Pre-Registration is required for participation. Registration can be done through the Union Ticket Sales site. There will be limited slots on a first-come-first-serve basis. Once a date is sold out, we cannot accept any more participants for that date/time. Click on your preferred date to register.