NOW LIVE! Professional Picture Day is a free event for you in which we provide you with a professional-quality photo for you to use in your professional or career endevors or professional onine media accounts (i.e. LinkedIn). Unfortunately, we are not able hold our normal event due to COVID, but we still want to help! You can submit your photo or headshot to us so that we can touch it up and make it as high-quality as possible...for FREE! Beginning Friday, September 25, 2020, you can submit an application and your photo. Applications and photos will not be accepted after October 2, 2020 at 11:45 pm Central Time. To participate, you must be currently enrolled for the Fall 2020 semester.
Photo Instructions and Tips:
- Dress professionally…at least your torso
- Your camera needs to be in portrait mode (or upright), not landscape (sideways).
- The background should be one singular neutral color (white, black, grey etc.).
- If at all possible, wear clothing that is a different color than your background color.
- Be within good lighting, preferably a soft light to avoid harsh shadows.
- The photo should be from your torso and up. Avoid full body shots.
Event: Professional Picture Day (Virtual Only)
Time: September 25 - October 2, 2020 at 11:45 pm Central Time