Housing Resources

Off-Campus Housing

If you are looking for off-campus housing, Off-Campus Student Services can assist you in getting the process started. Information can be provided on local apartments, apartment locators, as well as contact information for city utilities. where you can find or post ads on apartments and homes for lease or rent. A "Roommate Finder" application is also available through this website. For additional assistance, contact Off-Campus Student Services at (940) 565-3807 or stop by our office Union 345. 

Are you looking for family style housing instead of student housing? Contact OCSS@unt.edu with your inquiry, we are happy to help you find additional options.

CORT Furniture Rental

CORT provides furniture rental packages for students living off-campus.