There are several ways to advertise programs and events through the DSA home page and DSA departments.
Marketing & Communications Meetings
DSA Home Page
Slide specs are (2250 x 750 pixels) and are available for posting on the DSA home page slider. You can create your own slide (jpeg or png format) or submit a project request for DSA Marketing and Communications to create one for you.
Event pages on the DSA homepage are populated from most of the division's department pages. Your department website content editors are able to add these events to your department's homepage, and they will automatically post to the DSA home page. If you have a separate department website that is not directly under the DSA website, please contact email@example.com in order to add your event to our page. The event photo thumbnail specs are (370 x 210) which we typically use stock photography for and we will need the following information:
- Event Name
- Event Date
- Event Time
- Any additional info, flyer or webpage associated
**Please remember to also add all of your events to social media (#UNT) and to the UNT Calendar!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Banners (up to 60” x 60”) can be displayed in the Pohl Recreation Center for up to two weeks (other time periods can be accommodated based on needs). There is no cost to hang a banner.
The Rec Center also can print a pre-designed banner for a cost of $50. Artwork should be created to the dimensions of the banner and ideally submitted in PDF form, but Illustrator, Photoshop and JPEG files can be accepted if need be. Note: the Rec Center does not create artwork for banners, but only prints already-created artwork.
Contact Ben Hanisian (940-369-7157) for more information.
If you are interested in advertising in the Residence Halls, please submit a request to Residence.Life@unt.edu. You are also welcome to send us an email if you have any general questions regarding our advertisement process or requirements.
- Advertisements should be for UNT organizations, departments, or events. Solicitation is not permitted within the residence halls.
- Requests should be submitted a minimum of one week in advance of your event or meeting.
- All advertisements must include some form of contact information for your department or organization (i.e. phone number and/or email address).
- If you are advertising for an event or meeting, please include the name, location, date, and time on your advertisement. If your event or meeting will occur multiple times, please submit one poster for all dates/times.
- Please format your file as a PowerPoint slide. Make sure the text is not too small as some of our kiosk screens are not large enough to accommodate the visibility required to read small text.
- Please format your file to one of the following paper sizes:
- 8.5x11 – standard sheet of paper
- 8.5x14 – legal size paper
- 11x17 – standard poster
- 12x18 – large poster
- Once approved we will print and distribute the flyers for you, so please be sure to email us instead of delivering physical flyers to our offices or halls.
Digital Signage is available throughout the Union. Click here for information on the policies, sizes, formats and pricing.
Pop Up Banner Advertising
Departments can place pop up banners at the Union entrances. Click here for information on the policies and pricing.
Departments can table in the Union by contacting Event Planning & Scheduling Services.
During summer/fall orientations, Orientation and Transition Programs can run ads on the Coliseum screens. PowerPoint slides should be submitted by April 30 to Stephanie Brown.