Request a Presentation or Consultation
Looking to explore ways to get involved with leadership programs at UNT? Want to provide leadership development to your student organization? Do you have leadership experience, but don’t know how to market your experience to graduate programs or employers?
Place a request for a leadership consultation with a Lead Ambassador!
Consultations last up to 30 minutes and requests need to be made at least 3 days in advance. Consultations only offered Monday-Friday
Looking for a presentation regarding a leadership topic for your student organization or staff? Place a request to have Lead Ambassador come present! Review the list of presentation themes offered and place a request for a presentation.
Presentation requests need to be made at least 2 weeks in advance.
Presentation themes offered
Lead Ambassador Presentation Descriptions:
- Leadership 101
- Leadership Styles: Knowing your leadership style helps you understand your strengths and points out areas where you may need to improve. It also defines your values and perspective, and being aware of it can aid your communication with those you work with. Learn what your leadership style is and how you can use it along with our tips to empower those around you
- Servant Leadership: Learn the concepts of servant leadership and how you can apply this theory to leading by serving others first.
- Transformational Leadership: Leadership is seen as a process where leaders and followers raise one another to higher levels of morality and motivation. Learn how to transform your team by utilizing four key components.
- Leadership & Values: Self-awareness is critical to understanding yourself as a leader. Beliefs shape our values and influence our thoughts and actions. Learn how to identify your values and understanding others in order to achieve a common purpose.
- Team Building
- Ice Breakers/Group Activities: Interactive and fun group activities that will help to build team camaraderie.
- Stages of Group Development: Learn the five stages of group development that are all necessary and inevitable in order for a team to grow. Take away tips to help your group function and run at its very best.
- Effective Communication: It is the leaders duty to communicate the vision and goals to the team so as to motivate them to accomplish them with efficiency. Learn how to articulate your “why”, understand the power of effective listening, and identify your communication style.
- Conflict Resolution: Conflict is inevitable and is uncomfortable to face depending on the situation. Learn strategies to understand, embrace, and manage differences in opinion.
- Presentation/Meeting Facilitation: Not sure how to facilitate an organization meeting or give a presentation? Learn the basics of presenting and tips for leading a meeting. During this presentation we will explore the keys to being a good facilitator.
- Critical Thinking
- Goal Setting: Setting goals gives you a long-term vision and short-term motivation. Find out how you can make your goals SMART and utilize your resources to maximize your future success.
- Vision Blueprints: Bring your goals to the table and let us help you create a vision with power, purpose, and passion. This interactive session allows us to create the blueprint towards the foundation of your dreams.
- Emotional Intelligence: Leaders with high levels of emotional intelligence develop improved self-motivation and enable them to truly connect with others. During this session, you will learn the 5 pillars of emotional intelligence and practice putting them into action.