Volunteering for the Diamond Eagle Student Resource Center is a great way to get connected with your fellow students and give back to the community. We have a variety of ways to volunteer, such as helping stock the Food Pantry, give out Graduation Regalia, and maintaining our campus gardens.
Volunteers for the food pantry will assist with duties such as:
• Assist students visiting the pantry with shopping for their current needs .
• Sort and shelve food products
• Help receive donations and sort them accordingly
• Check expiration and outdated foods
• Restock food supplies from weekly delivery trucks
Volunteers for the UNT Community Garden and Natural Dye Garden will assist with duties such as:
• Assist with weekly watering of food plants .
• Weeding out harmful and invasive plants
• Chopping, turning, and watering compost
• Document pollinator species in various locations around campus.
Volunteers for the Mean Green Gowns for Grads program will assist with:
• Labeling and sorting graduation regalia stock .
• Handing out gowns near graduation season