Tuesday, January 18, 2022 - Friday, January 21, 2022
Spring Soar is an extension of UNT’s First Flight program and serves as our official kick-off to the spring semester. It is a chance for us to introduce new students to the many resources and opportunities available to them at UNT. We also get to welcome our continuing students back to campus from the winter break. A wide variety of programs and events will take place throughout the week and students will have the opportunity to earn exclusive Spring Soar Scrappy Pins!
Spring Soar Schedule
The UNT Spring Soar 2022 guide has the most up to date information about Spring Soar 2022, including the full list of programs, schedule changes, announcements and more! To access the guide:
- Download the free Guidebook App from the app store on your device.
- Open the Guidebook App and search for the "UNT Spring Soar 2022" guide
- Download the UNT Spring Soar 2022 guide and explore all of the exciting programs happening this week.
Spring Soar Challenge
Earn a Scrappy or Lucky keychain by completing the 2022 Spring Soar Challenge! To complete the challenge:
- Download the free Scavify App from the app store on your device
- Open the Scavify App and search for the "Spring Soar 2022 Challenge"
- Earn at least 100 points to complete the challenge
The Spring Soar Challenge will begin at 8:00 a.m. Tuesday, January 18, 2022. Students can pick up their prizes 24 hours after they complete 100 points.
Online and Virtual Spring Soar Programs
All online and virtual Spring Soar programs are in the Spring Soar Canvas Course. New spring 2022 undergraduate students will automatically be enrolled in the course. Continuing students and graduate students can self-enroll in the course using the button below.