About Senior Year Experience
Welcome to the Senior Year Experience. You can attend as many events as you wish and by attending you will get to experience “college life” during your senior year. Events include Games, Honors Day, Movie Nights, Distinguished Lecture Series and Fine Arts Series Events. You will have access to workshops and services here on campus and at your local ISD that will assist you in your college preparations. We also have a few JUNIORS ONLY events, so take a look at the calendar below. We look forward to seeing you on campus soon!
How it Works
- Current Seniors can participate in the Senior Year Experience throughout their senior year of high school.
- Current Juniors can attend events such as Junior Advantage Day and Senior Day during the summer between their junior and senior year of high school.
- Students in participating High Schools can register for Eagle Advantage, However, this is not mandatory to be a part of the Senior Year Experience Program.
- At the beginning of the semester, the Coordinator of the Senior Year Experience Program will provide students with a detailed schedule of events. Events will be listed on the website and some require a RSVP.
- High school juniors in the top 20% of their class, mid-year, can join Eagle Advantage through their participating ISD and receive guaranteed admission to the University of North Texas.
- All students interested in participating can use the "register" links below to sign up.
2017 Senior Year Experience Events
|Eagle Advantage Tours
|Regular tours are offered daily, and special Eagle Advantage tours are offered on the first Friday of the month at 3:00 pm
|Apply @UNT||The UNT Admissions Application is now OPEN! Find out more HERE!|
|October 2017- exact date released soon||Senior Advantage Day is an all day campus connection experience. This event is for current seniors. Registration opens in September.|
|November 18, 2017||UNT Preview Day. This campus wide event is a great way to connect to campus and catch a football game! More information found HERE.|
Corinne French, Coordinator, Senior Year Experience