Due to ongoing concerns regarding COVID-19, the University of North Texas has decided to move all Transfer Orientation programs (except Late Orientation), and Freshman Orientation programs scheduled through the end of July to a virtual format.
We have developed a FAQ page for the virtual orientation program (link) to assist you with questions.
We are here to assist you remotely. If you have questions about orientation, we encourage you to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com. You can also reach us by phone (940-565-4198) Monday - Friday from 8am-5pm.
- Navigating Online Classes
- Staying Healthy Mentally and Physically
- First Year Experience: Acing Online Campus Involvement Interviews
- First Year Experience: Registering for Classes
- Prepping for Finals
- First Year Experience: Transitioning to Sophomore Year
Access Mentoring is providing virtual mentoring to students through canvas. Students who are interested can fill out the application in the link provided below and will from that point on be paired with a mentor and given access to our canvas page. The canvas page is a hub of information, resources, and a place where students can remain engaged with their mentors. If you have any questions please reach out to Erma Udota at Erma.Udota@unt.edu (link).
Virtual Office Hours (link) Monday-Friday from 10am - 2pm
Transfer Tuesday Presentations: Tuesdays at 3pm
- How to Pass your Online Class
- Staying Connected To the Transfer Center
- Finding New Ways to Serve Your Community
- Staying Healthy
- Transfer Talkback
- Prepping for Your Finals
Transfer Ambassador Online Programs
- 4/16/20 Origami with the Transfer Center
- 4/21/20 Transfer Center Charades
- 4/29/20 Taking care of a plant for beginners