At this time, we are planning to offer both in-person and virtual Freshman and Transfer Orientation experiences for Summer/Fall 2021. Please note that this could change due to the evolving nature of COVID-19 and its impacts.
We are here to assist you remotely. If you have questions about orientation, we encourage you to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com. You can also reach us by phone during our hours of operation.
Mean Green Family Live
Mean Green Family Live presentations are organized to help better inform the UNT community about programs and initiatives on our campus. The presentation format includes Facebook live events broadcast on the UNT Parent Programs Facebook page and webinars where participants can engage live with presenters. To see a listing of upcoming presentations and view past recordings, visit the Mean Green Family Live program website.
Freshman and Sophomore Webinars
To view the past webinar recordings, visit our webpage.
- Navigating Online Classes
- Staying Healthy Mentally and Physically
- First-Year Experience: Acing Online Campus Involvement Interviews
- First-Year Experience: Registering for Classes
- Prepping for Finals
- First-Year Experience: Transitioning to Sophomore Year
Virtual Services and Ongoing Events
Connect with the Transfer Center in the Cloud! The Transfer Center has Virtual office hours Monday-Friday 12:00 PM – 3:00 PM. Stop by our Zoom room with any questions you have or connect with us through our regularly scheduled programs below. For more information, visit the Transfer Center Website.
- Transfer Year Experience via Zoom
- The Eagle has Landed Podcast
- Transfer Center Weekly Hangout via Zoom