Exhibit your Work
Applications accepted on a rolling basis.
The next deadline (for exhibitions that will take place in the Fall 2021 Semester) is June 4, 2021
- individual artworks to be curated into a group show
- formal proposal for solo or group show
- Free wall vinyl
- Free printed artwork labels
- Free catered reception
- Free installation photographs
- Your exhibition will be archived on the Union Art Gallery website for all of eternity
- The Union averages 20,000 visitors DAILY, so it is a great opportunity for the general public/student body to encounter and interact with your work
- Exhibition experience/gallery show you can add to your CV
To apply, follow these 3 steps:
- Read and refer to this packet: GALLERY INFO Packet (also shown below)
- Download the floor plan here: FLOORPLAN
- Go to untunion.slideroom.com and apply!